Monday, January 8, 2007

Is This Thing On?

Thunk, thunk, thunk...is this thing on? Testing, testing? Oh, um, hello.

So, to re-cap, my New Year's Resolutions can be summed up very simply. Run more. Run better. Run bad-ass.

In between all that running, I'll be posting on here periodically to share my latest blackened toe-nail story, how Immodium saved me from much embarassment and how cool running skirts really are.

Thanks for joining me on this journey and hope you'll come back often to cheer me on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the new profile writeup :) Why the switch to blogger?

Good luck this weekend - I'll be running, too - just a measly 5K, but I'll be thinking of you as I run!

J~Mom said...

Oohh you moved. LOL I see your race list over here. I will see you in March if all goes well!