Monday, June 18, 2007

We All Got To Make A Livin'

I totally love that show Dirty Jobs. There are some nasty things that people do on a daily basis, aren't there?

And although this job does not qualify as "dirty" I think it would totally suck in a BIG WAY to have to be one of those professional packers. How painful would it be to have to go into someone's home every day and pack each little item into nicely wrapped little newspaper print packages and section it all away into cardboard box after cardboard box.

Just when I think I'm making progress, I open yet another closet. And I haven't even touched my daughter's room yet. Sigh...

But in less than two weeks, lovely little men will come and haul my stuff away in a truck and I will gladly wave goodbye to all of my hard work over the last few weeks.

Speaking of jobs, I have yet another interview with another organization. Yippee! It is a phone interview with a TEN person panel. And I have to give a 10 minute presentation. GULP.

And my big interview is fast approaching this week! My mom is flying down here to take care of my daughter so I can fly up there and dazzle people with my fundraising prowess and they will immediately say, Please work for us!!!" Right? Right? Positive thoughts can take you care. Keeping my mental status in check. It is like a marathon. Without the GU!

No comments: